Unsettled Wound

by Bernadeth Cerdeña,


The sun and air seems like a oven twirl. Well, it was summer, you were wearing a plain shirt and your perfume speaks how musculine you are. It adds an appeal to your broad shoulders and tanned skin, while I was wearing a brown puffed top paired with a brown trouser. I was mad at you on our first meet because you came late and that's how our storyline ink. I wasn't dream to receive apples and stitch some flowers in this place, but u made me have it unexpectedly. We had so much fun, we burst our laughter until we can't breathe even though there are shrek that hiccup our way, you folded my worries and shrug a trust to my chest. But promises are meant to be broken I guess? the gloomy night came, it shed my face. You are a traitor that pinned me the ache, you are painting purple to a molded herk! What a pity, I pity, not my heart but to your taste that suck.

"Ms. Ace can I let in the next applicant?"

" Yes, Diane. Thank you"

"Good Morning, Madam!"

"Good Morning! Please take a sit!"

" Thank you, Madam!"

" Kindly introduce your name"

" Good morning, once again my name is Devine..."

How can I forget that name, a woman that burned the bridges between me and my supposed to be my husband. The woman behind why I loss my child because I was diagnosed in severe depression because of what they did that cause my pregnancy loss. How can there be a woman in this world that exist like her?

*/ banggg

The sound of gun echoed in the four walls of the room

" Oh my God, Ms. Ace!"
Diane shouted as she entered the room.

"OMG MS. ACE!"
She shouted happily and look at my face with a devilish smile.

" Call Aldred tell him that burn this woman until no traces where left, and give me a cup of americano"

I said while I was cleaning my gun.





Genre: Short Fiction Story
Theme/s: Tragic and Revenge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE AUTHORS

Barbie