SLR

by Princess Lourince Luz


Crumpled scratches
Of my unfinished thoughts
Another ripped page
Of my unfinished work
Messing my already messed strands of hair
While staring at this blank page
Not yet traced by uncertainty
Two months yet I'm clouded
Of your name
Your short and late replies
Your avoidance in my certain confession
Your reactions on my not so funny jokes
Your attention even for a short period of time
Indeed I was a bad reader of action
A stupid thinker of words written in a bar
I love assuming things
To the point that it surprise me
But what you did is the only thing
Wasn't paired with fireworks and such
But made my heart beat raced
Because of shock
Receiving late replies are way better
Than waiting and expecting nothing at all.



Genre: Confessional Poetry
Theme/s: Anxiety of being left unnoticed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE AUTHORS

Unsettled Wound

Barbie