by Jewel Pacer I am Chielo, 23 years old and a graduating student. A happy and friendly person. I often hang out at our campus and mingle with the students here. I spend my whole day telling jokes to my friends even though they ignore me. I don't know, I'm nice and my jokes don't offend, but they don't really pay attention to me. When I'm at home, they don't pay attention to me either, but I'm happy because mom doesn't scold me and my siblings don't fight with me anymore. The only thing that surprises me is that even though I'm 23 years old and haggard in school activities, I still look fresh, and what I'm thinking is that maybe mom's race is really beautiful, so I'm the same way. Our graduation is just a few days away. I'm so excited because I can fulfill one of my dreams. I came home with my clothes in order. A very beautiful white Filipina waiting to be worn. Jun 14, 2022. The day I've been waiting for has arrived, it...
Comments
Post a Comment